the musings of a tail wagging, ear chewing, squirrel stalking, cheese eating, back wriggling, stick munching mutt

A South London Vizsla... in Washington DC

Hello. I really am four, although no-one ever believes me because I didn't do as much growing up as I could have done. My real name is Velveteen Magyar du Causse-Diege (I was born in France) but I prefer Maggie for short. When I'm not playing in the park or looking out the window, I like to sit on my cushion and think great thoughts. I'll try and share some of them on here.

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Elfin marvellous

Oh, the humiliation. The pictures say it all.


I much prefer being a big sister than being an elf.




7 comments:

Somnambulist said...

I think you look fab in green, Maggie... and you are obviously very proud of you little human sibling! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your baby sis is growing lots. You look like a brilliant sister well done.

Anna

Delilah and Rocket said...

What a lovely little sister you have.

Sparkly Aph said...

Hi Maggie, it's called humanising and apparently loads of humans do it to their dogs......apparently it's an expression of love! Could have fooled me!! :-)

redgirls-in-scotland said...

dear Maggie

Listen carefully - this yes admittedly divine little human is the biggest threat EVER to your status. Were you once centre of their universe? Yes. Do you think you always will be?

Yours rhetorically

the sadly wise redgirls (BAN BABIES!) XXX

MAGGIE - aged 4, honest said...

Thanks guys. I feel a little better.

Do Redgirls have new siblings too? I've definitely been demoted - but dad feels really bad about it, so I've also been getting lots more treats and cuddles than usual, after little sis goes to bed. You win some, you lose some...

Maggie

redgirls-in-scotland said...

No - not new siblings - OLD ones! 26 and 28 and still a hierarchal threat.Don't get us wrong -we LOVE babies - they smell scrummy and taste even better.Just NOT IN OUR BACK YARD(ps our mum went all gaga at the pics - oh please never let her have grandchildren!)

Wisely yours

the redgirls XX