the musings of a tail wagging, ear chewing, squirrel stalking, cheese eating, back wriggling, stick munching mutt

A South London Vizsla... in Washington DC

Hello. I really am four, although no-one ever believes me because I didn't do as much growing up as I could have done. My real name is Velveteen Magyar du Causse-Diege (I was born in France) but I prefer Maggie for short. When I'm not playing in the park or looking out the window, I like to sit on my cushion and think great thoughts. I'll try and share some of them on here.

Monday 8 September 2008

Privileges revoked

Hmmm. So, after my world class stealth demonstration last week, in which I managed to sneak onto the bed without waking mum, this week dad is back and bed privileges have been firmly revoked. S'rubbish. 

Am thinking of starting a union to lobby for Vizsla rights. After all, I'm a hard working family dog. It's only right that I should be allowed to rest in comfort after a strenuous day of fetching sticks, finishing off leftovers, licking feet, giving out cuddles, and following my family lovingly from room to room. 

What d'you think? Anyone want to join? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me me me. I'll join however I already get lots of rights when only mum is in the house. The problem occurs when gran and gramps come home. :(

Sparkly Aph said...

Wo wesss. I'm in. Mum and Dad only allow my front paws on the bed - So I have to assume the "snooker" pose and as long as my back feet remain on the floor they don't fuss.....doesn't make for a comfortable night though!! ;-)

Delilah and Rocket said...

If it comes with bed privileges count us in`