the musings of a tail wagging, ear chewing, squirrel stalking, cheese eating, back wriggling, stick munching mutt

A South London Vizsla... in Washington DC

Hello. I really am four, although no-one ever believes me because I didn't do as much growing up as I could have done. My real name is Velveteen Magyar du Causse-Diege (I was born in France) but I prefer Maggie for short. When I'm not playing in the park or looking out the window, I like to sit on my cushion and think great thoughts. I'll try and share some of them on here.

Thursday 4 September 2008

Shhh, don't tell dad!

He's away this week - more 'business' to do back in London. Dunno why he has to go so far - I just go in the woods...

But anyway, after weeks of trying and failing, last night I managed to sneak onto mum's bed without waking her up! It was soooooo comfy and warm, and I snuggled up right in the crook of her knees. Bliss! 

Mum says it's not going to happen again, but we'll see. I'll keep you posted...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job. Keep up the excellent work.